Monday, February 1, 2010

Thank you

Thank you all for the messages sent. I apologize for taking so long to moderate them. I spend so much time on the computer at work that I have a hard time making time for it at home. We truly are blessed. Despite all the financial hardships we will be paying off our truck this year. That will take off a pretty big burden. God is too good to us. I can't thank Him enough for all that he takes care of me for. Also, these past few years I have gotten to spend a LOT of time w/my Mom and Dad. For the first time, they came to my house for Thanksgiving. And, I had my Dad for Christmas. See, my Dad had a temporary job in Madison, IN, which put them only 2 hours away. It was absolutely the best! God didn't have to give me that but He did. And, I can't stop thanking Him. What is even more amazing is the fact that my Mom and Dad both came to church w/us a week ago yesterday. See, I was raised Pentecostal, and only in my heart did I ever dare to hope..... Thank you all so much for your prayers, I do continually keep all our brethren in my prayers, and am so thankful to know that I am remembered in so many other's prayers.

No comments: