Monday, August 31, 2009

THANK GOD

THANK GOD. MY HUSBAND STARTED A NEW JOB TODAY. HE'S BEEN OFF WORK FOR OVER A YEAR. PLEASE PRAY, THOUGH. HE IS A PAINTER, AND WHAT HE'D BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST 16 YEARS IS RESIDENTIAL (MOSTLY CUSTOM HOMES) AND SOME COMMERCIAL. HIS NEW JOB IS APARTMENT PAINTING. APARTMENT PAINTING IS USUALLY MORE ABOUT THE QUANTITY THAN THE QUALITY. MY HUSBAND IS A PERFECTIONIST AND HAS ALWAYS CONCENTRATED ON QUALITY. ANOTHER THING THAT WILL BE NEW FOR US IS THE COMPANY HE STARTED FOR TODAY DOES NOT TAKE OUT HIS TAXES. SO WE WILL NEED A LOT OF PRAYER THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO DO OUR TAXES PROPERLY. GOD IS SO GOOD TO US, AND I DO FEEL THAT WE WERE LEAD TO IT. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND PHYSICALLY, TOO. HE'S BEEN OFF WORK FOR A LONG TIME AND HIS FIRST DAY WAS GOING UP AND DOWN A LOT OF STAIRS, AS ALL THE APARTMENTS THEY DID TODAY WERE ON THE 3RD FLOOR. LOVE TO ALL AND I GUESS THAT'LL DO IT FOR NOW.

5 comments:

Sis Stubby said...

I can't hardly read your blog the black doesn't stand out on the gray very well.

Aunt Sissy said...

God has been so good, i can't thank him enough for all of the blessing. I will still keep you all in my prayers. Love you more!

Jackie said...

Praise God I really hope he likes the job. I will be praying for you all.

Sis. Lori P. said...

It sounds like your honey is more inclined to do the kind of painting my husband's company does. I hope he can relax enough to do the apartment kind of painting...the "get in there and get it done fast" kind. That would be hard for him if he is a quality kind of painter! Hope all goes well for him and thank the Lord for a job! Welcome to the blogging world :)I'll add you to my Google Reader and keep an eye on your blog!

Sister D said...

Hi Sister Charlotte :) I'm Sister Dayna (Sister D) from Oregon. It's so nice to meet you even if it's only sitting at our keyboards! We'll surely say a prayer for your husband. I'm so thankful he's been blessed with a job after so long. It's always a joy to hear what God has done for my brethren!