Saturday, September 26, 2009

Been a while

Well, thank you all for your prayers about my husband's job. Apparently God's answer was no to it. It only lasted a week. Needless to say we are having a little bit of a hard time now, along with,I'm sure, many other people that are out of work. I know that God will take care of us, though, he always has and I know he always will. Well, enough about the job. Other than that we are doing pretty good. Steve is sick, but I think he is on the mend now, some type of cold or flu. So, any and all prayers for him would be greatly appreciated. My job is going pretty well, we are taking on several new customers and it is definitely making more work for me, which is fine, because it makes the time fly @ work. My girls are growing SO fast, I can hardly believe it. My 9 year old, I believe, will likely be pretty tall. My oldest daughter is a junior in high school, and has her permit to drive. She is really @ the scary age for a mother. I'm really bad @ letting go. Well, I look forward to checking everyone else's blogs soon, and please remember that God is always there for us. I can't thank God enough for all that he has done, is doing and will do for all of us. He is so AWESOME.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

You have such a beautiful attitude. Love Ya.

Sister D said...

Welcome Sister Charlotte! I'm Sister Dayna from Oregon. Its sweet to read your post and hear that after all that you need God's mercy for in your life, at the end you praise him and remind us He is always there.
Much love to your assembly there!

Tiffany said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! BUT i know that God has a plan. It will be sweet to hear how he provides for you during this time. For me, its been during these trying times that the Lord has manifested himself to me and increased me faith. When i hear my brethren are going through hard times i remember what God has done for me and know that he will do the same for them.

He truly is Awesome!